An Introduction

Welcome to The Catenaccio, a blog about various footballing topics including, but not limited to, formations, players, teams etc, whatever topic that interests me or is of current relevance! A new side project for myself that I have wanted to do for a little while so hopefully my articles can be of some sort of entertainment for the many dozens of you that will actually read it.
I have held a long passion for all things football from a fairly young age, being an avid Manchester United fan since the day they were beaten in a woeful 3-0 performance away to Arsenal at Highbury in the 1997/98 season. A brain stacked full of the random facts and tidbits of knowledge about the beautiful game will hopefully aid me in this long and arduous journey ahead.
Plus, my laptop keyboard is very, very comfortable to write with so it gives me good reason to actively want to type up long articles (HP Probook 4540s for the inquisitive).

Any feedback, both positive and negative, will be much appreciated!

Happy and enjoyable reading!

Comments

Popular Posts